圣方济和平祷词
St. Francis of Assisi – make me an instrument of your peace

 

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
主啊!让我做你的工具,去缔造和平:
Where there is hatred, let me sow love. 
在有仇恨的地方,播送友爱;
Where there is injury, pardon.
在有冒犯的地方,给予宽恕;
Where there is doubt, faith. 
在有疑虑的地方,激发信心;
Where there is despair, hope.
在有失望的地方,唤起希望;
Where there is darkness, light. 
在有黑暗的地方,放射光明;
Where there is sadness, joy. 
在有忧伤的地方,散布喜乐;

  

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much. 
神圣的导师!

  

seek to be consoled as to console, 
不求他人的安慰,只求安慰他人;
not so much to be understood as to understand,
不求他人的谅解,只求谅解他人;
not so much to be loved, as to love, 
不求他人的爱护,只求爱护他人;
for it is in giving that we receive, 
因只有在施与中,我们有所收获;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
在宽恕时,我们得到宽恕;
it is in dying that we awake to eternal life. 
在死亡时,我们生于永恒。