聖方濟和平禱詞
St. Francis of Assisi – make me an instrument of your peace

 

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
主啊!讓我做你的工具,去締造和平:
Where there is hatred, let me sow love. 
在有仇恨的地方,播送友愛;
Where there is injury, pardon.
在有冒犯的地方,給予寬恕;
Where there is doubt, faith. 
在有疑慮的地方,激發信心;
Where there is despair, hope.
在有失望的地方,喚起希望;
Where there is darkness, light. 
在有黑暗的地方,放射光明;
Where there is sadness, joy. 
在有憂傷的地方,散佈喜樂;

  

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much. 
神聖的導師!

  

seek to be consoled as to console, 
不求他人的安慰,只求安慰他人;
not so much to be understood as to understand,
不求他人的諒解,只求諒解他人;
not so much to be loved, as to love, 
不求他人的愛護,只求愛護他人;
for it is in giving that we receive, 
因只有在施與中,我們有所收穫;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
在寬恕時,我們得到寬恕;
it is in dying that we awake to eternal life. 
在死亡時,我們生於永恆。